As Brand Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for bringing the OUAI brand and it’s launches to life across various channels and audiences while driving a consistent and relevant brand message. Reporting into the VP of Brand Marketing, this person will play a critical role in building OUAI’s marketing storytelling and execution of go-to-market plans, in collaboration with many team members across the organization.
- Assist in the development and lead the execution on best-in-class global marketing campaigns and retailer specific campaigns
- Use industry trends and data coupled with community insights (via our social media team) to build product launch strategies that are educational and compelling, but still advance our brand mission and DNA
- Map out appropriate media mix, make reccomendations for any advertising campaigns and facilitiate media buys
- Closely partner with digital team to develop digital and paid social media campaigns that cohesively amplify our messages and drive conversion
- Align cross-functional stakeholders (Product, Digital, Sales) on go-to-market strategies and messaging for campaigns and launches, providing suites of assets and copy to support
- Lead launch kick-offs and post mortems for all launches that keep teams closely aligned on timelines and key learnings. Develop campaign recaps for senior management
- Drive timeline and roadmap for all product launches
- Forge strong relationships with our retail partners and bring the story of our brand and products to life in a way that’s optimal for their environments
- Partner with digital and sales teams in the creation of kits, promotions, collaborations, limited offers, etc. that drive excitement and sales for the brand on our .com and as exclusives with retailers
- Liaise with Product Development team throughout the product lifecycle to infuse the brand’s identity into initial inception, product copy, launch storytelling, educational content, etc.
- Incorporate hindsight, competitive analysis, industry trends, etc. with our brand vision to develop storytelling and promotions that drive
- Manage the global brand marketing calendar
- Create marketing campaign presentations for internal stakeholders, retailer meetings, etc.
- Serve as a gatekeeper for the brand’s identity, ensuring that all external ouputs meet our brand guidelines and clearly convey our DNA
- 5 years experience working in marketing or brand management
- Some beauty experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of media landscape and media buying a plus