Reporting to the Director of PR & Communications, this position is responsible for driving the brand’s share of voice through the management of our media relationships and influencer program. The Pr & Communications Manager will look after community growth and management of the OUAI influencer network and collaborate with the wider marketing team to turn those relationships into brand equity.
- On-going research and identification of new influencers, bloggers and stylists for the brand to align with.
- Outreach and relationship building with the existing influencer, stylist and brand ambassador community.
- Day-to-day management of Tribe Dynamics platform to help drive overall team goals.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team in leveraging influencers created content for the brand’s digital and social channels.
- Help conceptualize and seamlessly execute conversation-starting PR / influencer mailers for key product launches, holding internal and external parties to timelines.
- Assist with planning and execution of events, press days, launch parties, or any other activations.
- Create tiered outreach program for micro influencers and macro influencers, driving loyalty and engagement with the brand.
- Build list of recommended influencers for specific goals- product targeting, event invites, etc.
- Utilize our influencer network to drive awareness and education for our core product business monthly.
- On-going send outs of all influencer gifted product for launches, content creation and social takeovers.
- Partner with the Content team to utilize our in-house content studio as a resource for talent, keeping it booked and maximizing the content for our channels.
- Maintain current contact database of influencers.
- Track influencer activity and provide monthly recap on influencer community metrics.
- Handle other admin duties as necessary.
- Minimum 4 years of experience at an agency or in-house working on beauty, fashion or lifestyle brands
- Experience using influencer management software- Tribe, Octoly, Traackr, etc.
- Global experience a plus
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and strategy
- Strong personal relationships with beauty, fashion and lifestyle influencers
- A creative storyteller with the ability to create fresh and compelling narratives that help define our brand positioning within the beauty landscape
- Prior experience managing direct reports
- Analytical, with experience tracking and reporting on KPI’s for influencer campaigns
- Adaptable, resourceful and forward thinking
- Experience working at innovative, fast-paced startups or indie brands is a plus