We are looking for an experienced Accountant in our Los Angeles office. This person will be responsible for all accounts receivable and payable duties and be a main point of contact with our customers, vendors and internal employees. This position reports to the Financial controller and will provide key support in building a sound financial structure to benefit the overall financial health of OUAI.
Account Receivables (60% of workload)
- Issue the invoices to customers based on the sales order and delivery notice daily.
- Post customer payments by verifying and posting bank receipts daily.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering credit memos.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures. Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, logistics, or from customers;
- Reconcile the account receivable ledger and prepare the AR aging follow-up report to Financial Controller weekly.
Account Payables/Expense Claim (30% of workload)
- Verify and create vendor information in Bill.com and QuickBooks.
- Create bills in Bill.com daily.
- Post the bank payment for expense claim.
Other (10% of workload)
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Provide the supporting documents for annual audit and tax filing.
- Other ad hoc tasks requested by financial controller.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting major.
- Proficiency in Quick books.
- Solid understanding of basic Accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Attention to Detail High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality that enjoys working with customer and supplies.
- Familiarity with the processes of our key retailers (Sephora, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, etc.).
- Be proactive and an independent problem solver.
- Be open-minded and keep pace with the changes of company.