We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Key Account Manager to build and maintain strong relationships with our most important e-tailers.
This individual will be the lead point of contact for all e-tailer accounts, domestic and international, and will be responsible for all account matters, anticipating retailers’ needs, working within the company to ensure deadlines for their accounts are met.
The Key Account Manager is also responsible for the successful achievement of designated retail and net sales goals along with merchandise management in assigned retailers. The successful candidate will work closely with retailers on new launches, sampling, ratings + reviews, product pages and special eventing.
This position will work as the liaison between cross-functional departments on shipment flow and replenishment of merchandise. The Key Account Manager will also work with the marketing and education teams to ensure strong programs personalized to their accounts are generated to drive e-tailer sales. In addition, this position will analyze, review and generate reports on a weekly/monthly basis to drive sales.
Some of the day-to-day:
- Achievement of retail sales goals through:
- Building effective working relationships with assigned account merchants
- Plan sampling and activities with the retailer
- Working with the Education team to plan and drive seasonal education and event calendar
- Maintaining open communication with accounts, particularly on the topics of:
- Sales Plan
- Business month, season and year to date
- Trend within cosmetics department and store
- Rank and opportunity to advance rank
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and other stakeholders
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Acting as liaison between marketing and accounts to ensure effective programming and in store execution
- Updating, reviewing and analyzing shipment projections and reports on a weekly and monthly basis
More about you..
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Three to five years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- The ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Strong analytical skills including ability to translate sales reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Availability to travel throughout the geographic region as often as necessary to meet the business needs of key markets
- A desire to work in and promote a positive, collaborative and inclusive company culture