We’re looking for a Content Producer to join OUAI, reporting into the Senior Director of Social and Content. As a member of our Social & Content team, you will collaborate with internal and external partners to develop creative content ideas, execute featured programming and innovate new content formats to support our social and digital teams, as well as our retail partners. We're looking for a team player and sharp creative mind who understands how to concept content across various channels and emerging social media platforms, and how that impacts storytelling.
- Work with internal creative stakeholders to create compelling brand content, ensuring content is developed to strategy, budget and deadlines
- Leading end-to-end content creation and production processes across the OUAI initiatives. More specifically:
- Successfully planning, managing and executing photoshoots on a daily to weekly basis for our social channels, digital teams and retail partners
- Oversee long and short-form video production for campaigns, ongoing / evergreen social content and e-commerce from conception to execution
- Route edits, inclusive of cuts for all platforms, media, international and store needs
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to deliver asks, while crafting an environment that allows for innovation.
- Lead clear briefs to align all business partners.
- Clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables and resourcing needs.
- Create content in partnership and on behalf of the social media team, with emphasis on the following:
- Concepting and executing TikTok content
- Working with the social team to produce still images and video content for social media channels
- Producing long form video for OUAI YouTube channel, optimizing content based on analytics and brand strategy
- Working with the social team to stay ahead of the curve and come up with new creative concepts for social content
- Taking social content on set at social shoots as requested by the social team
- Ensuring the brand content strategy is properly implemented, while maintaining the OUAI voice and brand identity throughout all deliverables
- Contribute forward-thinking ideas in brainstorms and creative kick-offs
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of fresh ideas, creative content, as well as what other stand out brands are doing, and presenting those ideas and strategies to the social and content team on a regular basis
You are a visual storyteller with strong experience bringing content to life, whether that’s through a 15 second TikTok or a 10 minute YouTube video. You understand how content is created and optimized for each output, while adhering to internal strategies and best practices.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably at a creative agency or internal creative team.
- You have strong experience in content creation and production processes, with an innate ability for storytelling that upholds our brand values of creating diverse and equitable content.
- You can just as easily create compelling content on your own as you can in partnership with the social and creative teams.
- You are extremely familiar with all social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc) and understand how to create content for each.
- You have experience articulating creative intent to others, creating concepts that come to life on and off a storyboard.
- You aren’t afraid to go first. You’re confident pitching creative content ideas, with an emphasis on engagement and innovation.
- You are highly organized, proactive, self-motivated and adaptable.
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects for a wide range of internal and external partners.
OUAI is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ancestry, race, creed, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
SOME OF OUR OUAI-MAZING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Flexible working to all of our employees
Unlimited vacation days
24 paid holidays a year + Flex Fridays
16 weeks of parental leave to all employees who become parents
Rich health benefits in medical, dental, vision, virtual health, + health advocate support
Employee assistance program for mental health, childcare, legal, and financial support
Home office support
Charity matching program