OUAI is looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Manager who can oversee the development and execution of our CRM and Performance Marketing strategies. You will be responsible for developing a lifecycle marketing strategy using CRM channels such as email, SMS, Push as well as performance marketing channels such as paid search and paid social. Focusing on both acquisition and retention, you will be always analyzing and optimizing toward key performance indicators to ensure our campaigns are delivering. Reporting directly to the VP of Digital, this role will collaborate with many internal and external cross-functional partners, in particular Creative, Digital Product, Development and Brand.
Some of the day-to-day:
- Responsible for consumer acquisition, engagement and retention through the development and execution of data-driven CRM strategies.
- Develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition by leveraging marketing automation tools.
- Lead development of strategic and tactical plans to reach specific CRM objectives including overall messaging lifecycle (heavily skewed toward email) from lead generation to retention.
- Drive strategic optimization and implementation of email and broader omni-channel programs – evolving these programs through a multi-year roadmap, including: targeting and audience planning, defining the customer journey, developing a testing plan, loyalty integration, and personalization.
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert.
- Collaborate with Sr. Digital Product Manager and cross-functional teams to understand consumer segmentation/behavior & identify insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with creative and tech partners to create and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Playbooking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- Manage media buying through our agency partners to drive incremental sales.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly channel KPI targets and manage media buying accordingly.
- Work alongside our Creative team to develop and test new concepts that will make our marketing more engaging and efficient.
- Develop acquisition strategies to introduce new consumers to not only our core haircare products, but also our emerging products such as fragrance, body and more.
- Partner with Digital Product and Development to improve our landing pages so customers have simpler, quicker, and all-around more pleasing experiences finding the products and information they’re looking for.
More about you…
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in CRM marketing, performance marketing or both.
- Beauty industry and/or consumer products experience.
- Proven ability to drive business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels as well as executing post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to work within a multi-touch attribution framework and use tools (Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Shopify, Zendesk, etc) to uncover value across all marketing channels.
- Knowledge about traditional and mobile ad networks and exchange.
- Experience buying across a number of different platforms and partners.
- Comfort managing a budget of more than $1MM+ in annual spending.
- Top notch project management skills with the ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, moving projects from start to finish rapidly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- A self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented attitude.
- Desire to work in and promote a positive, collaborative and inclusive environment.